The Inov8 Bare-XF 210 shoes are specifically designed for Crossfit lifting & heavy rope protection. They have a rounded toe, mesh upper, contrast trim lace up front, with a two tone outer. The Inov8 Bare-XF 2010 shoes have are light, level and bombproof, featuring a lateral and medial protection on the uppers for athletes, has a completely zero drop sole and an anatomic fit.
Lift weights, run laps, or cross train while wearing the Men’s Bare-XF 210 Shoe from Inov8 and get your toes closer to the earth. This fitness shoe has a 0mm heel-to-forefoot offset, no midsole, and a thin 3mm outsole so your foot can adapt to the ground beneath it. Your foot wants to work its natural, bio-mechanical magic, so lace up this minimalist shoe and let it.
- Upper Material: synthetic, TPU
- Lining: mesh
- Closure: laces
- Sole: Bare-X, sticky rubber
- Heel / Forefoot Height: 3 / 3 mm
- Claimed Weight: [single] 7.4 oz
- Recommended Use: Crossfit, weight lifting, training, martial arts etc
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Where Can I Buy The Inov-8 Bare-XF 210 Shoe?
You can buy from here: Inov-8 Bare-XF 210 Shoe