The Outside is more than just a place. Merrill knows that. It’s in their DNA, their history and the inspiration for their future. What started as a one-man bootmaking operation in 1981 has become a global calling to get Outside and get moving. Beloved by backpackers and hikers, Merrell blazed trails, creating lighter, more comfortable footwear. Evolutions in design and technology allowed runners and hikers access to multi-sport and cross-training products designed to help them go farther, faster. Thirty years later, Merrell continues to innovate new technologies focused to get you Outside, to keep you moving. Get ready to take the scenic route with Merrell.
This barefoot casual translates your natural inclinations to life’s work and town affairs. The sophisticated, full grain leather, chukka upper has internal support that secures the midfoot over our Barefoot midsole design — aligning your body and letting you move the way nature intended. A microthin, 1mm flexible forefoot shock plate protects against bruising.
UPPER / LINING
• Barefoot Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
• Full grain leather and cow suede upper
• Non-removable microfibre footbed treated with aegis antimicrobial solution resists odour
MIDSOLE / OUTSOLE
• 4 mm compression moulded EVA midsole cushion
• 1 mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
• 0 mm ball to heel drop keeps you connected with your terrain
• Vibram traction glove sole
Where Can i Buy The Men’s Merrell Barefoot Life Reach Glove?
You can buy from the following location: Merrell Men’s Barefoot Reach Glove