When your off-road trek takes you even further off the beaten path, Salomon’s Speedcross 3 is there to carry you through. Lightweight construction meets the aggressive tread of the Mud and Snow Contagrip sole for a premium blend of performance and fit. The Quicklace system gets you suited up lickity split so you hit the ground running and never look back. The race course may follow a long and winding mountain trail, but you welcome each coming mile thanks to the aggressive, lightweight Salomon SpeedCross 3 Trail Running Shoe. With less bulkiness to slow you down, this race trail shoe provides just enough cushioning and and excellent grip to keep your strides strong and true whether or not you’re racing toward an established finish line.
The Speedcross 3 combines light-weight, performance fit and an aggressive outsole to create an off-road racing shoe that excels in the worst of conditions. Race-ready, amazingly comfortable, ultralight trail shoe with aggressive tread for grip on soft, slippery terrain. There has been many changes to Speedcross 3, differentiating it for the Speedcross 2. The forefoot has been reduced by up to 50 percent, meaning that you are lower to the ground and will hopefully gain a much more controlled ride. The heel is also wider on the sole area, giving a greater contact surface which is altogether more stable. In addition, the Quicklace slider has been reduced in size, and so is the ‘garage’ pocket, meaning that weight is down and the stowage is now more compact.
- 3D Advanced Chassis – Controls shoes twisting motion. Flexes under the heel to absorb shock and provide stability.
- Sensifit – Actively cradles the foot to ensure a secure and precise fit for maximum stability and a secure fit.
- Quicklace – Minimal and strong one hand, one-pull tightening lace that secures shoes quickly and provides good stability and support. For a more customised fit.
- Contagrip – Outsole blends several different hardness combinations of Contagrip rubber for the perfect mix of grip and durability across varied terrain.
- Ortholite Sockliner – Ortholite foam and EVA heel cup creates a cooler, drier, healthier foot.
- Feather construction – Making this shoe extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Anti-debris mesh upper – Specifically designed for clearing off debris and dirt as you run.
- Water resistant – Keeping your feet dry at all times.
- EVA injected midsole – Cushions your foot when running on the toughest of terrains.
- Lightweight Muscle – A lightweight foam that is more pliable and appears to be more absorbent. It also saves a little more weight without compromising control and comfort.
- Toe-box – The toe box area is almost boxed in, with a hard-wearing PVC covering, giving greater protection for those rockier areas of your run.
- Weight: 313g
Where Can I Buy the Salomon Men’s Speedcross 3 Trail Running Shoe?
You can buy from here: Salomon Men’s Speedcross 3 Trail Running Shoe